How To Bid
Once you have found an NFT that is set to an auction-style listing you will firstly need to place a bid.
Press place bid to display the bid amount field, you will only be able to bid with the token the seller has decided to accept as payment, this will be either REI or WCSPR.
2. Once your bid has been submitted you will be asked to approve 2 transactions, Approve and Place bid.
- Auction Won - You have successfully won the NFT.
- Outbid - Claim back the REI you designated to the bid.
If you win the auction, either you or the seller need to trigger the exchange.
- From the buyer's side this can be done by clicking on the Claim NFT button in the Bids Made tab.
- From the sellers's side, this can be done by clicking on the Claim WCSPR (or REI, depending on the payment token) button in the Bids Received tab.
The NFT can now be viewed under the Owned tab
Now let's move on to the next page to learn how to buy an NFT through a Fixed Price type listing.